Monday, 5 January 2015

My Animated Series ´Very Strange Things´ blog (05/01/15)

As should be painfully obvious by now, I'm a young screenwriter with a head full of ideas for all sorts of tales. And THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is what this little saga will be all about as I embark on something incredible:


This blog will act as an ongoing diary/ portfolio of all things related to the creation and realisation of my titular pet project. Join me as I battle the odds to see a dream project of mine since teenagehood come to life on television screens all around the UK. It's a mystery/adventure series called Very Strange Things, and it's exactly what it sounds like. Imagine a blend of say, Willy Fog, Ducktales or Dogtanian, shows that use the image of anthropormorphised creatures to invite the children into a world of adventure, with the fantastical likes of Fringe or the revived Doctor Who series. It´ll be quite the ride!

Blog Link here: http://verystrangethingsanimated.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment