Monday 7 November 2016

My Novel (Curse Of The Ptolomies): Second Draft underway (7/11/16)

Apologies for the lack of consistent updates. I will be bringing a more regular feature to this channel very soon.

Now, as you'll recall from last time, I mentioned that I had finished first draft work on a children´s adventure novel, then simply titled Joel. Now titled Curse of The Ptolomies, it's a love letter to old school European adventure stories, centering on a young errand boy's quest to find an ancient weapon and save Victorian London. I´ve been steadily working on the second draft since last week, beefing up chapters and increasing the detail level.


Taking my time, to ensure a well rounded draft, my aim is to have it complete within a month. Curse of The Ptolomies should have most preliminary work done before 2016 is out. Hopefully after Xmas, I'll get the third started.Possible target for a completed novel is still for mid to late 2017, but I never like to give absolute guarantees.

No comments:

Post a Comment